User-agent: Googlebot-Image Disallow: / My (edited) Journal

My (edited) Journal

Observations, events, comparisons, thoughts, rants, linguistics, politics, my students, and anything else I care to write about.

Sunday, May 23, 2004

A Routine Sunday

After church I spent some time talking with Jeremy and Amanda. (They're returning to Canada on Thursday.) We passed around a sign-up sheet for the June 5th retreat, but haven't done much else to get ready for it yet. I was tired so took the bus home rather than walking the 45 minutes. I did some de-cluttering, registered some books with bookcrossing.com (so they'll be ready to leave at bus/train/subway stations), then had some pizza. I also called Annie, who had no trouble changing days. Matt and Tanya should have arrived by now. I'm ready to meet new foreigners!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home