User-agent: Googlebot-Image Disallow: / My (edited) Journal

My (edited) Journal

Observations, events, comparisons, thoughts, rants, linguistics, politics, my students, and anything else I care to write about.

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Must-See Video

Take a look at the newest site I've found that I can't access from Korea without going through a proxy server: Kerry on Iraq. It's a timeline in video form of Kerry's speeches and votes on the Iraq issue over the last 10 years or so, concentrating on the last 3 years. Very interesting. Thanks to The Foggiest Idea.

This Swift Boat thing is getting pretty interesting now that the mainstream media is starting to cover it. They sure are distorting things, though. The Straight Face Test and The Mudville Gazette are pointing out some of the distortions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home