User-agent: Googlebot-Image Disallow: / My (edited) Journal

My (edited) Journal

Observations, events, comparisons, thoughts, rants, linguistics, politics, my students, and anything else I care to write about.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

A "Smart" Canadian

I read about this from the Marmot's Hole and it's so great--the Canadians at work are definitely hearing this one tomorrow! A Canadian in Seoul was meeting some friends to go hiking but he was worried that they wouldn't be able to find the right subway exit. His solution was to sprinkle coffee creamer from the subway train to the exit. An alert Seoulite called the police and before long a vehicle from the chemical, biological and radiological warfare unit showed up, closed down the subway station, and arrested him. After about four hours, tests on the powder came back and he was released. Foreigners and the trouble they can get into!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home