User-agent: Googlebot-Image Disallow: / My (edited) Journal

My (edited) Journal

Observations, events, comparisons, thoughts, rants, linguistics, politics, my students, and anything else I care to write about.

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Sneezing

The sneezing that began last night continued ALL DAY today. It was CONSTANT and I probably used half a role of tissue. Of course everyone looks funny when they know a sneeze is coming; sneezing 4~5 times in a row is also weird; I got lots of looks from the kids. In the 4 PM class Mary implied that I was crazy to have a cold in the summer, and I agreed with her. At 3 PM the kids took great pride in telling me that the Korean soccer team beat the USA team last night in Busan. The score was 1-0. When I got home I continued to sneeze miserably, and finally took a single Benadryl (a normal dose is 1~2 capsules). Not knowing the drugs the doctor already had me taking, I know it might not have been the smartest thing to do, but I needed some sleep, and it had been a couple of hours since I'd taken the other drugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home