User-agent: Googlebot-Image Disallow: / My (edited) Journal

My (edited) Journal

Observations, events, comparisons, thoughts, rants, linguistics, politics, my students, and anything else I care to write about.

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Rain and Journals

Another bad mood day today. What's up with me? Do I need another vacation already?!

The kids were OK, nothing too notable. I started feeling overwhelmed by all the stuff building up, so skipped Bible study. I managed to get the daily reports finished between classes, then spent about 90 minutes correcting journals tonight at home. Having it on the computer makes it a lot faster, and tons easier on the eyes (not having to decipher horrible handwriting). My apartment is looking a little better since I've swept and tidied up. I also mended my pants and did laundry. I got two packages today--one from Mom with a bunch of magazines and some newspaper clippings, and another from Bookcrossing with the free book they're publicizing. I now have lots of reading material!

It rained most of the day, starting and ending with a misting kind of rain that gets you wet regardless of an umbrella, but raining hard in the afternoon. As a result, most of the school was pretty wet (from kids tracking in water). That's about it for my life for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home