User-agent: Googlebot-Image Disallow: / My (edited) Journal

My (edited) Journal

Observations, events, comparisons, thoughts, rants, linguistics, politics, my students, and anything else I care to write about.

Thursday, June 10, 2004

NNNNNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Whenever Grace asks, "Can I ask a question?" I cringe and SO want to say, "NO! You can't ask a question!! You can never ask a question again because they're always so insane or inappropriate or totally unrelated to what we're talking about!!" But of course I can't say that, so (after the cringe which I can't completely stop from happening) I say, "Yes, what's your question?" At least it FINALLY sunk in the right way to ask. For the longest time she said, "Can I have a question?" NOOOOOO! You can't have a question, either!! They're all mine!

I talked with the laptop guy about the pedometer and he suggested a couple of places that I might find one. He said they were popular several years ago. Knowing the Korean name for it should help me. If not, he'll help me order one from a Korean site--lots cheaper than ordering it from the states, considering shipping and everything.

The kids were OK, but my voice is nearly gone from so much explaining. After I finished classes and ate dinner I worked on checking journals and filling out the daily reports online. I thought my user ID and password had probably expired, but it turns out when they redeveloped the site they made a new place for teachers to sign in, so I was trying to sign in at the wrong place. Tanya showed me the right place to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home