User-agent: Googlebot-Image Disallow: / My (edited) Journal

My (edited) Journal

Observations, events, comparisons, thoughts, rants, linguistics, politics, my students, and anything else I care to write about.

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Insanity

I got up a little earlier than normal this morning so took the bus to church. That put me there pretty early. After it finished John was there to drive me to Shinbok. I had lunch in their cafeteria--rice, spinach type stuff, sprouts/tiny shrimp mixture, and green soup. It was OK. Octavia wasn't there, and there were more kids there than normal. All boys--the middle school boy that's always there but also three elementary school students who were insane. As we studied (this week John 1:7-8) they hit each other or got off the subject and when we finished all out wrestling started on the stage.

John drove me home and then I spent a while looking for a pedometer online. I want to know how far I'm walking each day, but none of the cheap places seem to ship internationally. I went out for a long walk (75 min) and ended up with a fairly painful blister. The weather in the evening is perfect, and it's so green and lush near the soccer stadium. I was back home around 7:30 where I showered, ate dinner, and spent more time on the computer and watching TV. By 9 PM I was tired, but stayed up later so I wouldn't wake up too early tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home