User-agent: Googlebot-Image Disallow: / My (edited) Journal

My (edited) Journal

Observations, events, comparisons, thoughts, rants, linguistics, politics, my students, and anything else I care to write about.

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Rain and Photos

I had planned to do some shopping in Busan today, but didn't want to make the trip in the drizzling rain. All day was dreary, with sudden heavy rain at times. It's feeling more and more like fall--it's cool enough that I had to close the windows. Besides a brief walk during one of the breaks in the rain, I stayed home--doing some cleaning and laundry, then putting some photos into albums. I haven't done that in a while--still have several rolls left. There may be more rain tomorrow, so perhaps I'll finish then.

Before I closed the windows a very big mosquito managed to get in (I think through the hole at the bottom of the window for water that drips in through the screen to drain out of) and now it continues to fly in and out of my field of vision. It even landed on my hand, yet disappeared before I could kill it. It's already big and healthy enough, it doesn't need to feed on my blood all night! I must go mosquito-hunting now. After I kill him, then I can get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home