User-agent: Googlebot-Image Disallow: / My (edited) Journal

My (edited) Journal

Observations, events, comparisons, thoughts, rants, linguistics, politics, my students, and anything else I care to write about.

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Off to Seoul

I'm glad I'm leaving today instead of yesterday, and I'm really glad I'm taking the 9:20 train instead of the 7:20 train!

Yesterday was a nice relaxing day. I explored by the soccer stadium and spent a couple of hours figuring out what I was going to do in Seoul. I have things broken down into days--mostly museums, an old fortress wall that promises to be quite a hike, the 63 Building, an island, and a little shopping.

What was I thinking to even consider the 7:20 train? Leaving at that hour should be done only when absolutely necessary! I've got to grab a few things, then take the bus the 20~30 minutes to the train station. Bye!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Sean said…

    You should go to the war museum and the #1 best tourist attraction in Seoul is the Seodaemun Prison. Trust me, you want to go there.

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    Thanks for the advice. However, I visited both of those the last time I was in Seoul. They were both impressive. I spent 5 hours at the War Museum and still hadn't seen everything! I stumbled upon Seodaemun Prison on Sam Il Jul (Independence Movement Day), so it was even more meaningful. This visit I'm trying to see some of the smaller and more obscure places.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home