User-agent: Googlebot-Image Disallow: / My (edited) Journal

My (edited) Journal

Observations, events, comparisons, thoughts, rants, linguistics, politics, my students, and anything else I care to write about.

Monday, July 26, 2004

Is the censorship over?

Another extremely hot day.  It took about 15 minutes for the adult classroom to cool off.  Only 2 adults this morning, and both were late.  No Grace!!!  It made things so much more pleasant to have students who actually listened!!  The special summer classes started today, so from 12~2 there were elementary school kids everywhere, and about half of the teachers here.  That made things quite a lot louder than normal.  The internet went out for awhile, and I thought it was only on the computer I was using, so tried to find the control panel internet connections part, but couldn't find it on Windows 98 (mine is XP).  All it took was Mona jiggling a wire for it to work again.  The internet expert!

I can access Blogspot from this computer!!!!  I'll have to try from home tonight, plus the other blocked sites that I have saved in my favorites folder.  I don't have any of the typepad or blogs site addresses memorized.  Perhaps slowly the block is being un-done, all without much an acknowledgement from the MIC as to what they were doing, the timeframe that the ban would last, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home