User-agent: Googlebot-Image Disallow: / My (edited) Journal

My (edited) Journal

Observations, events, comparisons, thoughts, rants, linguistics, politics, my students, and anything else I care to write about.

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Paranoia

OK, so I am officially paranoid, and it's the MIC's fault!! Unipeak is working again . . . for now. Perhaps there was just too much traffic on it earlier. I'm investigating comparable websites and other ways to bypass government censorship on the web, just in case. After all, Unipeak is a pretty popular site in Korea right now; it's only a matter of time until the government/ISPs figure it out.

I've written more letters--U.S. Secretary of State, and a website, Free Expression, which I got an "away" message from. It's a weekend, everyone's on vacation, and no one's listening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home