User-agent: Googlebot-Image Disallow: / My (edited) Journal

My (edited) Journal

Observations, events, comparisons, thoughts, rants, linguistics, politics, my students, and anything else I care to write about.

Friday, September 03, 2004

House Wormy Party

Another couple of good yet tiring days. Lots of funny things to write about--tomorrow. For now, the latest from the student journals:

One student wrote about going to a "haose wormy party."

Another showed how homework in the lower grades isn't really teaching the kids anything:


l am homework homework kind is sports newpaper. l''''m wrighting. my mom is materials cut and paste that''''s board but monday is opening of shcool so Earnestness
Yet another student had mixed feelings about returning to school:

I am going to school tomorrow. I am happy about that. But I don`t like boys. because boys are afflict girls. I am miss my friends. And teacher too. I`m for got my set. In vacation I meet a lot of friends. I wait to go school tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home