User-agent: Googlebot-Image Disallow: / My (edited) Journal

My (edited) Journal

Observations, events, comparisons, thoughts, rants, linguistics, politics, my students, and anything else I care to write about.

Saturday, July 03, 2004

Petition; Blog

I signed another online petition yesterday, but couldn't think of anything more to do to publicize the censorship. One of the people I sent the link to was Matt. He took a look at it, but told me that he wouldn't even think about signing a petition to a foreign government when he's living in that country. Come on! Why not? If things got to be so bad that the government started harassing people for signing a petition, then it would be WAY past the time for us to be out of this country!

I've joined an ESL - EFL blog ring. I don't know why I didn't maintain a public site before. I've kept up with the other blogs and felt like I knew the people writing them, but kept my own writings limited to my family. Privacy is overrated! It's nice to have a larger audience.

Last night I stayed up late tweaking my site. Well, first adding the long post, but then adding the "About Me" paragraph on the side. As usual, the first try didn't work, or the second, or the thirty-fourth. It's not exactly what I wanted, but it provides some info.

I'm still not sleeping well--staying up until 2~3 AM, yet waking up at 8 or 9 AM. Once or twice would be OK, but it's been nearly all week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home